Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OPI 'Significant Other Color'

     When I first saw OPI's 'Significant Other Color' at Ulta, I immediately grabbed it because it was so different; I had never seen another color like it. It is a pink-lavender with a green duo-chrome shimmer. It was so gorgeous in the bottle! However, when I painted the first coat on, it was very sheer. So, I added two more coats, and while it added more color, it was still on the sheer side. In the pictures below, you can still faintly see my nail line underneath three coats of the polish. When I was done with three coats, I was....underwhelmed with the color. I was expecting something that didn't quite blend in with my skin so much. However, it would be a nice conservative work place nail polish, and I do plan to experiment with this color by layering it over other Spring-time nail colors.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment