Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Attention, Cowgirls! OPI Nail Lacquer Texas Collection

     Saddle up, Cowgirls, it's time to put on our hats and paint our nails! OPI's latest nail lacquer collection is called the Texas Collection, and hit stores on Feb. 2.
     I stopped by my closest Ulta Beauty at got a picture of the display, and let me tell ya, the colors are gorgeous!
  
The colors are:
•I Vant to Be A-Lone Star
•It's Totally Fort Worth It
•Austin-tatious Turquioise
•Don't Mess with OPI
•San Tan-tonio
•Suzi Loves Cowboys
•Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?
•Big Hair...Big Nails
•Guy Meets Gal-veston
•Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em
•Do You Think I'm Tex-y
•Houston We Have a Purple

They are all very vivid and eye-catching colors. Some are creamy, and some are glittery. I've got my eye on Houston We Have a Purple. Do any of these catch your eye? OPI nail lacquers retail for $8.50.


4 comments:

  1. I have my eye on all of them! Have you seen China Glaze's Anchors Away? Its adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Yeah, I saw that display at Ulta, too. Very Spring-like. I may have to get one of each collection. Ahh...so many colors, so little nails... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol now thats a true beauty quote!! So many colors, so little nails!!

    ReplyDelete