Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

'Naughty or Nice' Orly Nail Lacquer

     I know I have been doing a lot of nail polish reviews and swatches lately, and it is for two reasons. One reason is because I have been really busy lately planning a wedding and working, so nail polish posts are quick and easy to do. The second reason is because I have been on a nail polish kick lately. :) I have just been finding so many great colors recently, also.
     So, here is another nail polish that I found on clearance at Sally Beauty Supply for $2.  It was a part of Orly's 2010 Holiday Collection, so obviously the ones left over were clearanced out. This was the only Orly polish I found in the clearance bin, and after debating on whether to purchase it because it is Spring, my mom likes vampy colors, so I knew she would love it.
     The color is called 'Naughty or Nice', and it is a very dark purple-brown that looks black unless you look closely. There are two coats in the pictures below, and as you can see, you reach full opacity with two coats. However, it is easy with a dark color for scratches to show, so I would recommend a clear top coat.  Like I said, my mom loves dark colors, and she said this is her favorite nail polish color to date.
     If you like dark, vampy colors, then this is the polish for you!

1 comment:

  1. I Love this polish!! It's totally my favorite so far(:-<)

    ReplyDelete