Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Getting Sunburned with these Wet N Wild Eyeshadows!

     'I'm Getting Sunburned' is another one of Wet N Wild's new Spring eyeshadow trios, and this is actually one of the first that I purchased just because of that gorgeous gold/bronze color! This trio contains a baby pink with pink and silver shimmer for the browbone, a dark blackish brown with red and gold glitter for the crease, and a golden bronze color for the eyelid color. Out of all the trios I've reviewed so far, this one is probably the most work and daytime friendly, because you can use the bronze or the pink for an all-over eyelid color with subtle lining on the lashline of the dark brown color. This trio would also be easy to put in your purse so you could touch up and darken your eye look for a night outing. The brown is very, very pigmented, you would have to try it in person to really see how dark it is. Like with all of the eyeshadows from this line that I have tried so far, these colors are very creamy and easy to apply. I definitely recommend this trio because it gives you more neutral options for an everyday eye look. Are you loving these eyeshadow? What have you picked up from Wet N Wild's Spring collection?


In the look below, I tapped the pink color on the inner corner of the eyelid, tapped the bronze color on the outer eyelid and into the crease, and blended those together. I then lined my upper lashline with the brown color and brought it out a bit. I used the brown color on the outer lower lashline as well. Obviously you can create numerous looks with this trio, such as smoking the brown color out more instead of having such a defined line.



2 comments:

  1. I tried that one it looks a whole better on you than it does on me. But I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suse aloo! I loved the color combination.

    ReplyDelete