Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sinful Colors Mercury Rising Nail Polish

     Recently Walgreens had a sale on their Sinful Colors nail polish, and I picked up a couple of colors including Mercury Rising. Sinful Colors are normally $1.99, and for the last week of April they were only $0.99! Mercury Rising is a deep, dark, brownish burgundy with subtle coppery shimmer. This is definitely not your typical Spring color, but my mom loves vampy nail colors, so of course she picked this one to try! This colors looks absolutely gorgeous on fairer skin tones, and I think it looks fabulous on my mom's pale hands. My mom used two coats in the pictures below, and even though she painted her nails last night, as you can see, she has some tip wear because my parents spent most of the day helping friends clean up the damage and debris from this week's horrible tornados.
     Sinful Colors is a great budget buy, and I normally don't go into Walgreens without coming out with at least one bottle of this polish. Most of the line is really pigmented and the wear time is really impressive for being an inexpensive nail polish.
Have you tried out Mercury Rising? What's your favorite Sinful Colors polish?


4 comments:

  1. this is a pretty colour but not sure i would wear it right now more an autumn/winter colour but an amazing bargain! i wish i could get those brands here

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading, Irishenchantment! I agree, it's definitely not a Spring color, and I can't wait to wear it in Autumn! I guess sometimes you have to let your vampy side out. ☺ I'm sorry you don't get this brand there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing vampy colors all year long. I love that the mermaid girl lets me be her model because I get use any of her colors I want:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Susaloo, ain't that the truth!

    ReplyDelete