Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day Manicure #1

     I've been trying to come up with some Valentine's Day themed manicures this month to show you guys. This will be our first Valentine's Day being married for my hubby and I. Yay! I hope we have some fun plans.
     Today's post is a "Valentine's Day Colors" themed manicure involving pinks and purples. The pink base is actually a bunch of colors I mixed in the Sinful Colors bottle; I can't remember what all went in the franken-polish. I also put some glitter in the franken, too. I was actually somewhat pleased with the franken, but I wish there was more glitter in it. For the tips, I just used the purple and hot pink Cosmetic Arts polishes I found at Ross. I just painted two lines on every nail to make the V-shaped tip.








 Please excuse the leftover red glitter still on my middle finger from a previous manicure. lol
What do you think? Will you be doing any special Valentine's Day manicures this year?

1 comment: