Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby

     Happy Saturday to everyone! Before we get to the polish, I just want to say a big Thank You to my cousin Taylar for designing this awesome new logo at the top of my blog. I love it! Taylar, thank you for reading this crazy blog and for caring! ♥
     And onto the polish...    
     Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby is one of my favorite red polishes, as you can tell from how much is already used from the bottle in the pictures. My friend Amanda let me paint her nails, and she always likes reds, so I am glad she picked one of my favorites. ☺
     Ruby Ruby has a slight jelly finish, but two coats make it wonderfully opaque. This polish is so easy to apply, and the consistency is great for a flawless application. Ruby Ruby dries really shiny, although I used Seche Vite, also, on Amanda's nails for a top coat. Ruby Ruby is red, but it does have pinkish undertones to it. The great thing about Sinful Colors is that they are so cheap at $1.99 (often on sale for 99 cents), and you can readily find them at Walgreens.
     What do you think? This is another classic red manicure; it's great for February. Do you have a favorite red polish?


No comments:

Post a Comment