Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

     Did everyone have a good Presidents' Day? It was so weird, for me, because I actually had the day off from work! I get most holidays off, now, with my new job. So it was a nice change because I had worked in a big retail store for seven years, where holidays off were unheard off unless it was Christmas and (most of the time) Thanksgiving. Luckily, my husband was off, too, so we were able to do "fun" married things, like go get groceries. lol
      Anyway, most of you know that last week all the Sinful Colors nail polish was on sale at Walgreens for 99 cents. Friday, I went in to Walgreens to see if there were any good colors I don't have. After ringing out with the cashier for the few that I bought, I passed by the Sinful Colors display again, and lo and behold, there was a color that I had never seen before. As I picked it up to inspect it, I noticed that it was the perfect baby blue with (what?) pink and gold shimmer!! I quickly grabbed the bottle and cashed out again, happy that I was able to find one of the most unique colors I had ever seen. :)
     Sinful Colors Cinderella is really what I would imagine Cinderella's dress to look like. When I look (gaze lol) at this color, it's like fairy tales and cotton candy all packaged into a little glass bottle for me to stare at and love. A little dramatic, yes, but I'm just trying to get across to you how beautiful this color is! lol
     Cinderella took about 3 coats to get opaque without any streaking. It was a little difficult to get the polish even enough on the nail to eliminate patchiness, but the result was definitely worth it! I would say this is my favorite nail polish this year, so far! And it was only 99 cents!!
     Take a look at the pictures below.




     The shimmer is subtle, but really pretty. What do you think of this color? Do you have a favorite polish so far, this year?
 

7 comments:

  1. I want!!! Love this color!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this color! I have a China Glaze that is the same shade of blue without glitter that I love!


    -Taylar

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!! It looks good on your fingers! I guess I need to go shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading, Becky!
    Taylar - What shade is it? For Audrey?
    Thanks, Susanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Yes actually it is, I just went to check (:


    -Taylar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color!! Its so girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taylar - lol I've been wanting to try that color!
    Mary S - It is! Very Disney Princess-ey lol

    ReplyDelete