Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Revlon Chili

     Revlon Chili has been sitting in my nail polish stash for me to try out for months now, and I'm so glad I finally did. Chili is a part of Revlon's Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel line, and it is a bright red that leans more towards orange than blue. Chili applied brilliantly; it was two effortless coats of color. It has somewhat of a jelly finish because I can see some visible nail line and it has that "rock candy" look to it. Chili also dries really quickly, too. This color just screams summer to me. No matter how many unique colors of nail polish are in the industry today, red will always be a classic manicure. I always feel like I'm channeling the 1950s when I wear red nail polish. (For a really interesting history on nail polish, click here.) 
     So, there you have it. If you are looking for an inexpensive, warm, summer red to buy, check this baby out. I got it at CVS for around $5. But you can almost always find them on sale. I can't wait to try out some "jelly-sandwiches" with this color. :)

 Outside (Sorry, it was a cloudy day!)

 The picture below was taken indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment