Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie

     Wet N Wild just came out with a new line of nail polish by the name of Spoiled for $1.99 each. Believe me when I tell you the collection is HUGE. The collection has everything from shimmers, to cremes, to glitters. I will try and take a picture of the collection the next time I'm in CVS and post it so you can see the variety of colors.
     The first color I am going to show you is called Shrimp on the Barbie. I want to say thanks to my hand model Mary S for letting me paint her nails and show you this beautiful color. :)
     Shrimp on the Barbie is a gorgeous peachy-coral color with gold shimmer. I did use three coats on Mary because after two, it was still somewhat sheer. The brush seemed really thick and wide, so it may be difficult to paint with if you have smaller nails.
     Shrimp on the Barbie is such a classy color, and the gold shimmer is so glamorous. Other than the sheerness and the wide brush, I definitely recommend picking up this color!

No comments:

Post a Comment