Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

T-Shirt of the Day: Pirates of the Caribbean

I've got something a little different than nail polish swatches for you today!

     I was organizing my closet the other day, I realized that I have amassed a ton of cool t-shirts since my husband and I have been together. We have always bought each other t-shirts as gifts for movies, TV shows we watch, books we like, sports teams, and any other shirt that had something we liked on it or found amusing. So I have decided that in order to keep a sort of "record" of all the t-shirts I have, I've created this category on my blog to show you guys my "T-shirt of the Day." I won't post a T-shirt of the Day everyday, but as often as I wear my shirts.

So, here is the first t-shirt!


     This is my Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides t-shirt that my hubby got me last year at Hot Topic. This is one of my favorite shirts to wear because it is so comfortable, and the Pirates movies are some of my favorite movies! I went to see On Stranger Tides a couple of times, and I know I wore this shirt to the theater at least once. The picture below is me last year on the way to see Pirates for the second time.


    What do you think? Do you have something you collect? Do you have a lot of t-shirts in your wardrobe?
    
    Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment