Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Finger Paints Twisted

     Today I've got a polish that I've had pictures of for a while, but I'm just now getting around to posting them! Finger Paints Twisted came out in a collection earlier this year named Finger Paints Special Effects Flake Glitter Topcoat Collection, which consisted of multi-colored flake glitter topcoat polishes.
    Twisted, in my opinion, was the best polish from this collection because it has every color of flake glitter, and it shows up beautifully against a dark polish. Shown below is one coat of Twisted painted over Milani Midnight Satin.






What do you think of Finger Paints Twisted? Do you love flake polishes as much as I do? Thanks for reading! ☺

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love flake polishes, they spice up a nail color and make it fun! lol
    Mary Suits =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so pretty! That would be pretty on other colors too.
    ~Susie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true, Mary! ☺
    Mom, it definitely would be pretty on any color! ♥

    ReplyDelete