Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Spoiled The Parking Meteor Expired

     Spoiled The Parking Meteor Expired was one of the polishes I bought earlier this year when the Spoiled brand first started to show up at my local CVS. Spoiled had a whole rack of really cool colors, and the price was only $1.99!
     The Parking Meteor Expired is a beautiful blackened base polish with subtle teal shimmer that appears to be duo-chromed in the bottle. If you look closely in the photos below, you can see flashes of fuchsia shimmer on the sides of the bottle. Sadly, the duo-chrome didn't really show up on the nail.
     Shown below are two coats of The Parking Meteor Expired. It was somewhat difficult to paint my nails with the brush for this polish, because it was so uneven, and the bristles were sticking out everywhere. I actually had to trim my brush a little bit for easier application. I have read where a lot of people have had problems with the brushes to these polishes, and I believe Spoiled was going to make better brushes for their new polish, but I haven't bought any since they were first released.


 Sorry about the pen marks on my fingers! lol These pictures were taken right after work. ☺
 The fuchsia shimmer really shows up on the bottle in the photo above. ☺


What do you think of this polish? Have you tried any Spoiled polish? Thanks for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment