Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest

     Today I have for you swatches of OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest!

     Every Month Is Oktoberfest is a polish from the OPI Fall 2012 Germany Collection. Every Month Is Oktoberfest is a darkened burgundy/purple with flashes of red/bronze shimmer. This color is so complex! I absolutely love this shade! I only used two coats for the pictures below. Every Month Is Oktoberfest lasted for a few days without chips, and I was pleasantly surprised. It's been a while since I've worn an OPI, and I had forgotten how long they wear!
     I highly recommend getting this polish if you love the vampy nail colors of fall!! (Please excuse the tip wear in the photos below...this was after a full day of working with my hands!) ☺









Will you be picking up Every Month Is Oktoberfest? Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment