Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Neon Half-Moons AKA How to Extend the Life of Your Manicure :)

     So, neons are everywhere in the fashion/nail polish world right now. Which is precisely why I picked up China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy at Sally's a couple of weeks ago, which I will definitely be reviewing for you in a couple of days. I painted my nails with Flip Flop Fantasy, and after a couple of days wear, it started to chip on my tips. Being particularly busy (lazy lol) that day, I decided that I didn't want to take my polish off and re-paint my nails. So I got out my hole punch reinforcement stickers and China Glaze Liquid Crystal to give myself a neon and glitter half-moon manicure. You can read how I use the hole punch reinforcement stickers here.




     This technique extended my manicure by one day, so I could have more time to do other things. What do you think about this neon mani? Do you have a technique to extend your manicure for when you don't have time to completely re-do it? 


2 comments:

  1. I do French tips in a coordinating color to make my mani last longer. I'll have to try this sometime to shake it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! French tips is a great way to extend a mani! I'll have to try that soon! :)

    ReplyDelete