Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Kee Wee

     I recently stumbled up Whimsical Ideas by Pam's nail polish and immediately placed an order with her because of the unique and beautiful glitter polish she makes. Whimsical Ideas by Pam is an Indie brand that is actually not sold on Etsy, but on the Whimsical Ideas by Pam Facebook page. I actually like the fact that Pam sells her polish on Facebook instead of Etsy, because there can be so much drama on Etsy concerning available quantities, crazy store re-stocking events, cart emptying, and the like. What's so nice about Whimsical Ideas by Pam is that you just shoot her an e-mail at pea422000@yahoo.com, and she will e-mail an invoice back to you, and then you just pay her through Pay-Pal. It's so easy and simple.  I think right now it takes her a couple of days to send you an invoice because she has so many orders, since her nail polish is gaining popularity, but don't fret, she will definitely e-mail you back! You can read all about it on her Facebook page.
     Anyway, I've ordered from her twice, and I got Kee Wee from my most recent order because it looked so fun and Spring-y. Kee Wee is a lime green polish with tiny, silver fleck-glitter, small teal-green glitter, a large and medium sized silver and gold hex-glitter. There is so much going on in this polish!
     I used two coats of Kee Wee over Sally Hansen Limestone, because I didn't know how opaque Kee Wee would be on its own, but now I think I could've just gotten away with Kee Wee by itself! Check out the pictures below...

 In the shade
 Pam includes this cute little black bow on all of her bottles! It's so different and cute! Also, her labels are adorable! 

 In the sun - Get a look at that glitter! 



     So, what do you think of Kee Wee? I definitely recommend checking out her page and taking a look at the polish she makes! I've got more swatches of her polish coming up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment