Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard

     TGIF! Today I'm going to show you swatches of OPI Just Spotted the Lizard from OPI The Amazing New Spider-man Collection. Just Spotted the Lizard is supposed to be a dupe of Chanel Peridot from last year, and that is the main reason why I wanted OPI's version - because I didn't want to pay $25 for the Chanel version.
     Just Spotted the Lizard is a gold and green duo-chrome that reminds me of a beetle with the different flashes of color. I really loved how the polish looked in the bottle, but it didn't look as gorgeous on my nails.
     Check out the photos below...


I really didn't like how brush strokes were really visible with this polish.


 However, the shift from antique gold to green to (a little) blue is unique and gorgeous.


Ugh, brush strokes! 


Ooooh, bottle pretty! lol


     What do you think about Just Spotted the Lizard? I think I only bought it for the novelty, as I wasn't overly excited about it. I may wear it on my toes soon, thought. Do any other colors from OPI's Spider-man Collection catch your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment