Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sour Apple

     Today I have a really cool polish to show you! This is another one of those texture polishes that are so on trend right now. I am really loving the texture polish. Why? Because you don't have to worry about painting on a top coat, and they tend to last a lot longer than regular polish.
     This polish is Sour Apple from the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat line that just released. It is a minty apple green polish. I used two coats in the photos below.
     I loved the look of this polish. This is one of my favorite colors, and I really enjoyed the different look that the polish gave my nails. I will say that of all of the texture polishes I have tried, this one chipped sooner. I painted my nails on a Thursday night, and I had my first chip on probably Sunday morning.
     This polish was also somewhat different than other texture polish because it came out of the bottle with a gritty texture, like it had sand particles in it. Other texture polishes I have used, like OPI and Zoya, have been smooth on the nail when first painted on, and then you wait to see the texture show up. I thought that was interesting.
     What do you think about the texture trend? Do you like the way Sour Apple looks?





No comments:

Post a Comment