Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sally Hansen Fractured Foil Crackle Polish

     I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped in Walgreens and found a whole display of freshly placed Sally Hansen Crackle Polish. I have a love/hate relationship with crackle polish, because when I see it and think of it on my nails, I think it looks so cool, and then after a day of wearing it, I get tired of it, yet for some reason I'm always interested in the different combinations and how it will look.
     One of the colors I bought was Fractured Foil, and I layered it over China Glaze Emerald Sparkle (one of my favorite nail polish colors EVER). One benefit of crackle polish is that it can extend the life of your manicure for one or two days. I found that if I got a whole brushful of polish, I was able to completely cover the nails and the cracks were wider and more noticeable. The color reminds me of melted silver. Fractured Foil was at Walgreens for $6.99. Others colors include Snow Blast, Vintage Violet, Fuchsia Shock, Distressed Denim, Antiqued Gold, Cherry Smash, and Ink Splatter. Will you be picking any of these up?


No comments:

Post a Comment