Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing

     The other day, my nails were naked, and I just had to have some color on them before work, so I stopped at Sally Beauty Supply to pick up a couple of colors. When I saw Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing, I snatched it up before anyone else could get their grubby hands on it. Well, maybe it wasn't that dramatic. :) Purple-Xing is a medium purple with tons of very small, silver glitter. What makes this baby pop, though, is the larger, multi-colored holographic glitter. The holographic glitter is just too cool to look at because it looks like a bunch of little LED lights flickering on your nails. LOVE! This is the first polish I've tried from this brand, and honestly, I want to try more. I got this polish for around $4 and I've had it on my nails since Friday with only a chip on my other thumb. I just don't want to take it off! What do you think, is this your kindy of glam purple? By the way, I believe the neon Nina Ultra Pro nail lacquers are on sale for $2.99 at Sally Beauty Supply right now.


                                 



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment