Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Winter Wonderland in Spring with Orly Royal Navy

     When I saw this polish on another blog, I instantly loved it. When I saw it in person, I loved it even more. Orly Royal Navy is a dark blue, but it is bright at the same time. It looks like a cream from afar, but it really has these tiny turquoise sparkles that light up from within. I used three coats in the pictures below.




     After I had my mani on for a few days, I decided to extend it by trying a technique seen here, in which you paint a layer of glitter on your tips and then drag the glitter down to make it look like icicles. I used China Glaze Silver Lining, and I think the combination looks like a Winter Wonderland. ;)
What do you think? Do you have any cool nail art techniques?


No comments:

Post a Comment