Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Black Line

I wanted to write this post to show you my absolute favorite eye liner of the moment ~ MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Black Line.

I bought this eye liner a year or so ago, and it is a very beautiful and pigmented eye liner. It is black with an olive green tint to it, and that's what makes it unique. Black Line also has nice glitter/shimmer, but the texture of it is not gritty. I would not use it on my waterline, however, because the glitter is probably not safe for eyes.



You can see from the photo above that I had a little battle with the eyeliner sharpener. lol


What do you think about Black Line? Do you like MAC Cosmetics? You can still purchase Black Line on the MAC website.

No comments:

Post a Comment