Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Barielle Berry Blue & Essie Shine of the Times

I want to go ahead and warn you - this post has a lot of pictures in it!

Barielle Berry Blue is the perfect dark navy blue. It is just so chic. I wore it last week in the middle of July, but I feel like I could wear it in the Fall and Winter, too.

Shown below are two coats of Berry Blue, which was really easy to apply. I then used one coat of Essie Shine of the Times on my ring finger for an accent. Shine of the Times is one of the best 'Flakie" polishes there is. I actually have two bottles of SotT because I love it so much. :)

The reason I took so many pictures is to show how beautiful Shine of the Times is over Berry Blue! The flake glitter just changes from color to color over the dark blue polish. I love it!











What do you think of this combination? Do you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment