Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

T-Shirt of the Day: The Terminator

     The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day are two of my favorite movies of all time. I love a good time travel story. So add time travel, 1980's and early 90's special effects, timeless one-liners by Arnold, and you've got one happy girl. 

     Even when I was younger, my brothers had this really cool Terminator action figure that was probably a foot tall, and it was The Terminator in his leather outfit, and parts of his skin were missing and you could see the cyborg underneath. I would play with it along with my Barbies.

     Which brings me to my T-Shirt of the Day. It's the movie cover and poster for the first movie in the franchise, The Terminator, with one of Arnold's most famous quotes, "I'll be back." 

      This shirt makes me laugh every time I wear it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment