Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

OPI Teenage Dream

     I've got a polish to show you today that my husband got for me a few months ago, isn't he a sweetheart? ♥ OPI Teenage Dream was part of the Katy Perry Collection that released early last year. Teenage Dream is a very light pink glitter polish. Shown below are two coats of Teenage Dream over one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, from The Amazing Spider-Man Collection. (Here lately I've been using My Boyfriend Scales Walls for a base on any glitter polish! lol)
     I didn't think that Teenage Dream looked as good on my nails as it did in the bottle; in the bottle Teenage Dream is breathtaking. What is beautiful about Teenage Dream is the holographic glitter in the polish, and I blurred some of the pictures as to capture the holographic glitter's sparkle.





     What do you think about Teenage Dream? I may try and swatch this polish again, and next time I'll use a darker polish underneath. Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment