Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

China Glaze Blue Year's Eve

     Today I have another clearance find from Sally Beauty Supply ~ China Glaze Blue Year's Eve. Blue Year's Eve is from the China Glaze Holiday 2011 Let It Snow Collection. I didn't have time to do a Fourth of July manicure, so I painted my nails will this gorgeous blue instead.
     First, I just want to say that I bought Blue Year's Eve for $1.99. Sometimes you can find some good nail polish in the clearance bin at Sally's. Blue Year's Eve is a two-coater, but I had to use two thick coats, because it was somewhat sheer.
     Blue Year's Eve is glass-fleck royal blue shimmer, but the unique aspect of this polish is that it also has duo-chrome flashes of purple. I really don't think I have another polish like this in my stash.
    However, I will say that Blue Year's Eve started chipping on me the next day. I'm not sure if it's because I took a shower right after painting my nails, or if it was the top-coat I used, but I definitely didn't get the wear that I expect from China Glaze.
     Check out the photos below...





Thanks for reading! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Have any new neon colors? They are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color too! Maybe you will let me bollow it?
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, I will probably be buying some new China Glaze neons this weekend! ☺

    ReplyDelete