Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

China Glaze Tinsel Town

     When I saw promotional swatches of the China Glaze Let It Snow Holiday 2011 Collection, I bought up most of the colors...except Tinsel Town. It didn't really impress me in the bottle. It just looked like another silver glitter. And then sometime in January I saw swatches of Tinsel Town here and I immediately knew what I had missed out on.
     I then ordered Tinsel Town on Head2ToeBeauty.com, and now I've got swatches for you guys!

     Tinsel Town is an amazing, blue-toned charcoal glitter polish. This polish is PACKED with glitter! Shown in the pictures below is only 2 coats!


I used two coats of Tinsel Town, one coat of Gelous, and one coat of Seche Vite to make the surface as smooth as possible.






     Removal of this polish was no problemo with using the foil method, which I'll tell you all about soon! What do you think of Tinsel Town?

No comments:

Post a Comment