Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Candy Lacquer Dark Hearts

     I think I'm becoming obsessed with black and red glitter polishes. Every time I need a new combination, I feel like I have to have it! And Dark Hearts in no exception. Candy Lacquer released Dark Hearts a couple of weeks ago, and it was love at first sight. I'll let the pictures do the talking...


This is two coats of Dark Hearts over two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.




I just love how those red hearts peek through the black!


     So, as you can see, Dark Hearts is a clear-ish base with shredded black glitter and red heart glitter. It did get a little goopy on me if I tried to move the hearts around on my nails because of all the black shreds, but the extra work is definitely worth it because this combination is phenomenal! OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls is a very, very light grey, and I love it as the background for Dark Hearts. I told you I can't get enough of black and red glitter polish! 
      What do you think of Dark Hearts? You can find Dark Hearts in Candy Lacquer's Etsy shop here when she restocks this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment