Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

China Glaze Electropop Bottle Shots!

     China Glaze's Spring 2012 collection is called Electropop, and it is made of up of pastel cremes and bright, happy colors. This collection has really made me look forward to upcoming 2012 collections, and brought me out of wearing a lot of dark colors that I wear during the Fall and Winter.
     Here are the first four colors I have from this collection. From left to right:

Gothic Lolita, Wicked Style, Aquadelic, and Techno
 Aren't they gorgeous?

I still have my eye on Electric Beat.
What do you think? Any of these colors get your attention?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what the Techno looks like.
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
    Picnic at Ascot Classic Backpack for 2 with Blanket, Black and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I'm very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.
    La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

    ReplyDelete