Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Having a 'Happy Ending' with Sinful Colors

     What I love about Sinful Colors nail polish is that it is so extremely inexpensive ($1.99 each). You can literally go into Walgreens and buy four of their nail polishes for less than the price of one OPI nail polish. Last Friday I went into Walgreens and came out with some gorgeous Spring colors to sport on my nails, including this color named 'Happy Ending'.
     'Happy Ending' is a gorgeous bright grassy green with granny apple green shimmer. This has to be one of my favorite colors to date! I used three coats in the pictures below, and while it applies somewhat streaky at first, three coats evens it out.
     I have had this mani on since Saturday night, and I have only had three nails chip, which I promptly repaired.
    This is a fantastic color for Spring, perfect for when you have the first scents of freshly cut grass in the air.
    If you are also wondering about that little white seashell on my ring finger, it is a 'nail tat' from BigRuby.com. They have the cutest nail tattoos, they are so easy to apply, and this is just one of many designs they offer. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment