Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Super-Easy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken

     Last night I needed a quick slow cooker meal to start cooking before I went to bed, so that I could eat it for lunch today and tonight for dinner. When my mom made Italian chicken when I was younger, I always liked it, and my husband will sometimes make chicken for himself that has been marinated in Italian dressing, so I used those ideas to make this meal.
     I used a bag of Tyson chicken breasts, almost a whole bottle of fat-free Italian dressing, generous amounts of Italian Seasoning, salt, pepper, and a little bit of garlic seasoning and water.





     The chicken cooked for 8 hours on low, and it was very tender and easy to pull apart this morning. I loved how easy this was to make! This tasted great by itself, not too much seasoning, but just enough. This chicken would also be great shredded and over a salad! 
     What are your favorite slow cooker recipes? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment