Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Essie Sew Psyched

     Sew Psyched was a part of Essie's Fall 2010 collection, and even though it came out last year, it is still available in stores such as CVS and Ulta. Essie's website states that Sew Psyched is a "cashmere-soft sage pewter." To me, it looks like a greyed-out green, or a vintage army green. It looks like someone melted a little toy soldier and poured it into a nail polish bottle.
     In the bottle, there is subtle white shimmer, but on the nails I can barely see it. If I hadn't seen the polish in the bottle, I would think it was a creme on my nails.
     The crazy thing about Essie is that I never know what to expect. With Turquoise and Caicos I had to apply 3-4 coats, but with Sew Psyched, I could have almost gotten away with just one thick coat.
     This color is unique to me, as I don't have many army greens in my stash. I definitely recommend checking it out based on its opacity and the fact that this would be a great Fall staple color. But I'm just biased to green anyway. ☺
     Essie's nail polish retails for $7-8, and is available at CVS, Ulta, Wal-mart, and Target.



No comments:

Post a Comment