Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Random Nail Pictures

I hope you are having a great start to your Labor Day Weekend! I am just relaxing at home today. I've got some jewelry I would like to work on and some art projects to start.

I was looking through my nail pictures, and I realized that I have a lot of older nail pictures that I haven't posted on here, and I also can't remember the names of all the nail polishes that I have pictures of. So I thought I would just do a big random nail polish picture post, and put all of the manicures I have pictures of and can't remember the names of the polishes in one spot. I apologize that I don't have nail polish names for you today, but I hope you enjoy looking at the colors! Also, some of these pictures are a couple of years old, so please look over my nail shapes at the time. ~;)











































Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment