Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Color Club Insta-This

     I have been a Birchbox subscriber for about a year and a half now, and I really look forward to getting my Birchbox in the mail, especially when I receive nail polish! Last month Birchbox had a custom Color Club collection, and I received Put a Pin In It, which is a light bronze shade with silver shimmer. The color didn't grab my attention much, so I haven't worn it, yet. However, my friend Cynthia also gets Birchbox, and she got Color Club Insta-This in her Birchbox, and she gave it to me because she said she would never wear it, and I am so glad she did!
     Color Club Insta-This is the most vibrant, beautiful, unique shade of blue that I have in my collection thus far. I can't tell you how many compliments I received on this color! I know I say this a lot, but this is one of my favorite blues! ☺
     Pictured below are two coats plus top coat:




From what I can tell this is a Birchbox-only color, so here is the link to purchase it:

What do you think about Insta-This? Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment